Monday, March 13, 2023

Mar 13 - 18

Monday - climbing in the evening with Wes, Only did 10 sends. Did the purple V3 and the hot pink V2 next to it, plus yellow V2, those are my three easy ones now. Tried but didn't send the purple V2 by the yellow V2. Did a new black V1. I'm going to try harder climbs next time I go early Thurs morning with Lil before jazz band. 

Tuesday - CHRC after taking Lily to jazz band, did 150 walking lunges on the indoor track, then sat in the sauna for 31 minutes. Still have a sinus infection and head ache. 6 chin ups. Priesthood blessing

Wednesday - I feel better! Slept much better last night, less infection today, 7 chin ups with a little jump to help at the beginning

Thursday - Climbing after I dropped off Lily to jazz band, Did some new V2s, 21 sends and 4 attempts

Friday - morning walk/jog jordan loop, in PM went skiing the bunny hill with a neighbor and her two girls, and they are watching DPK tomorrow for me while we ski!

Saturday - Skiing at Alta with CMWLNO, super fun! 10 chin ups before bed with rests in between for last 4

No comments:

Post a Comment