Monday, December 19, 2022

Dec 19 - 24

Monday - climbing at Momentum by myself, I did the purple V1 from Friday without touching anything but purple!!! Then I did a few that I've sent before and then after that I did the Orange V1!!! No one witnessed it but then I did it again with Corey and Joseph watching. Yayyyy I am very pleased

Tuesday - climbing with most of my boys - JEWODP It was fun. J and W had fun challenging each other. 
E did mostly mom level ones like me, he hasn't been climbing for months, so his hands were done after a few climbs but he did great. He's got long arms like his father. 
I did some of the V1s that I wasn't able to do yesterday (that I've done before but just couldn't send them yesterday after I was done after the orange V1) but I did OG sector orange, North boulder purple V1 and new purple, and south bolder Yellow and red and I got a little further on the hot pink V1! Cheering on Peter

Wednesday - busy day getting ready for presents. I was going to climb before carpool but wasn't able to. Went tonight with everyone and got a few good sends in

Thursday - climbing with Wes and Owen, we did a few belay ones, I did a purple 5.10a, not sure what that means, but I know it was a harder climb than the last one I did when I was belayed. I also got further on the hot pink - I'm going to try it fresh tomorrow and I bet I'll be able to do it. AND I did my first V2 today! The white one! Woot! I was just showing Wes how far I was able to get the other day, and then I was able to keep doing and did it! WOW

Friday - Day skiing at Alta, then Wes and I went climbing at 9pm, I did the hot pink V1 where you're hanging upside down and I did it NO PROBLEM! And I did it a total of 3 times! Flash each time, and I did another V2 (green on south boulder) AND I also did the purple V1 on the south boulder west side. It was a bit scary but I did it 2nd try. I didn't have my phone to log all of those, I accidentally left it home charging, so that's too bad I wasn't able to log it on Kaya, but I was so proud of myself! I DID THE HOT PINK V1! And I did the white V2 again, and the orange, and yeah, I've got all the V1s except for the stupid hot pink one with the slope holds on the south boulder. I don't know how I'm going to send that, but I trust that if I keep trying I eventually will.

Saturday - momentum closed for New Years Eve :( spent morning at home :) then went to Wrides for a gathering at 5pm 🥳


#1 - Hollow - 
#2 - Superman 
#3 - middle splits -
#4 - W sit - 
#5 - V Stand - 
#7 - Pull up - 
#8 - Kong Vault - 


No comments:

Post a Comment