Monday, December 26, 2022

Dec 26 - 31

Monday - climbing at 6 am with Joseph and Wesley. Lots of climbs, I dried a V2 with jug holds and I think if I try that one first thing tomorrow I might be able to do it. Did 100 seconds of hollow and 100 second superman. 

Tuesday - climbing with Joseph, Wes, and my nieces Jordyn and Rhyan. I still didn't do the hot pink V1,. so tricky! I did good and got further on the purple V2 but didn't send it, will try again tomorrow!

Wednesday - stretching and stuff at home

Thursday - Momentum at 6am by myself. Didn't send the V2 but am getting closer. 

Friday - stretch at home

Saturday - Momentum at 1 with Corey and OP, I bouldered, Corey belayed the boys. I did a purple V1 that I hadn't done before, on east side of north boulder. The only V1 I still need to do is the hot pink one, but it's still impossible, I tried it like 10 times today, can't get both of my hands on the 3rd and 4th to last holds. So slippery. Cabin tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment