Friday, January 7, 2022

Jan 3 - 8 (18 weeks)

Sunday - 18 weeks today, 153.8 weight this morning.

Tuesday - 20 handstands

Wednesday - Been sick with a cough for a few days, but felt really good tonight so I did a workout in the basement, I haven't done anything down there for months. It was good. Warm up dancing to the killers. , then played the killers and just did reps during each different song - Reasons Unknown: Triceps 2/10, Smile like you mean it - back rows 2/20, Finished off with Wonderful stretches two times

Friday - I snuck away to take a walk outside, it felt good - 2 mile loop, also did 2 wonderful stretches, Rut song: standing slow climbers, slow high knees, toy soldiers

Saturday - Still have the cough, keeps me up for a few hours at night coughing. My covid test came back negative though, so I guess it's just some other nasty bug, it's no fun

No comments:

Post a Comment