Friday, October 1, 2021

Sept 27 - Oct 2

Tuesday 9/28 - Hyrum headed to San Diego today. After seeing him at Frontrunner and Trax, I picked up Abi early from school so I could go on a bike ride, hehe, cause time is running out to enjoy the fall. Started Anns east at 3:20, arrived at Peakview at 3:45, Took ghost falls down, then up, then down again, Lovely ride.

Wednesday 9/29 - 5:12 arrived at Coyote Trailhead, Potato hill at 5:22, Started Ann's east at 5:40, took Rush down, 6:19 got off Rush and onto Canyon hollow, 6:38 started down Ghost falls, 6:44 at waterfall, went back up. 6:56 arrived at top and started down Ghost falls again, 7:03 at falls, getting dark, hurry back to car.

Thurs 9/30 - +

Saturday 10/2 - bike ride with the family down Canyon Hollow. 

I stayed with Daniel, we went nice and slow but he did it!! He said "I guess I am a mountain biker!"
At the bottom, I volunteered to bike back up to Peakview to get the car. That was a good workout cause I was going back up as fast as I could cause I had to get back asap for Corey's sanity. Corey thought Daniel had not ridden down the trail and that we drove down with the car to Coyote Trailhead parking. I went up Canyon Hollow and Ghost Falls, cause I didn't want to do Clarks, took me 40 minutes, I got the car, picked them up at the Cycle park.

No comments:

Post a Comment