Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Sep 4 - 9

Monday - It's a holiday, so since there is no school I was able to do a 60 min walk with K&L and Pat now too. Lovely morning. waterfasting again today for day 3. New low this morning was 126.2, last low was 126.6 on 7/26.
Tuesday - 40 min walk by myself, I jogged a little bit but this morning I'm ending a 3 day water fast so I didn't have much energy for jogging. I reached a new low today - 124.4
Wednesday - 12 minutes of planks
Thursday - Took a quick 30 min walk jog this morning up little cottonwood canyon after taking kids to school. I need to remember how much hormones affect my energy and mood. I'm not used to having pms, but I think I've got it again. it's no fun. I need to write it on my calendar for next month so I can remember and not be surprised when it comes again, as to why it is that I feel like yelling and punching everyone.
Friday - 40 min walk with just a little bit of jogging. I blew my diet last night and today - a third day of birthday festivities this week broke me (probably more the stress of it, Sophi had a b-day party here last night)... I think I'll start over this weekend.
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment