Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Sept 26 - Oct 2 (Daniel 1 week old)

Monday - 168.6 this morning. I was going to do my cardio when the kids got home from school, but ended up having to take the baby to the hospital instead. His bilirubin was 20 when he got tested today, up from 16 on Friday. So, here we are at the hospital. My angel is one week old, love him
Tuesday - Drove home at 3 am this morning to freshen up, weight was 166.6, I'm about ready to shout from the rooftops about Dr Fuhrman's book but shall try to keep my excitement on this blog here until people start asking me about what I'm doing, cause I think this is going to be pretty noticeable pretty quickly. ~ back at hospital at 4 am - Held a 2 minute center plank! Then 40 sec hand plank on each side.
10:30 - Baby's bilirubin is much better, down from 18 last night to 11 this morning. So we get to go home within an hour, yay! Going to get in some cardio today, maybe even an old bodyrock workout, as I'm ready and feel able to do more high impact stuff and push myself a little harder. :) (and get a little variety from my BFL workouts)
Weslo treadmill - 2 miles in 24:30
Wednesday - 164.4, awesome. 12 minutes of planks, did two minutes of the side planks on my hands for 30 seconds each, plus two minutes straight of center plank again in that set
Thursday - cardio at 6 pm, 2 miles in 23:45
Friday - no exercise, weight 163.0
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment