Friday, September 23, 2016

Sept 19 - 25 (Daniel Born)

Monday - 39 weeks today, scheduled to be induced. Woke up shortly after 3 and couldn't fall back asleep. Finally got up at 3:45, got dressed and headed downstairs for some cardio on the treadmill from 4am - 4:50, 3 miles. Walked .25 mile (usually at a 3.3) speed, then jogged .25 at 4.5 speed for the whole 3 miles. Finished at 46:37. I did the last jog at 5.2, feeling good, hoping to head to the hospital in 2 hours! Weight after workout - 180.2
Tuesday - 7 minutes of planks - 1 min center, 30 sec each side on hand, 1 min yoga table, 1 min center, 30 sec each hand, 1 min table, 1 min center. Spent the day at hospital, the pediatrician wouldn't let the baby leave yet.
Wednesday - Baby got the ok to be discharged at 8 am, we were home at 9 am, yay! 3:20 - finished lower body for yesterday - calf raises, deadlifts with 20#, 25#, 30# for the rest, then squats with same weight, last 12 was walking lunges. Did 5 minutes of planks to finish off planks for yesterday. Then from 4-5 I did 3 miles. The Weslo treadmill is harder than the Norditrack. I did .75 miles in 9 min on the Norditrack, but the tread kept slipping when I jogged, so I switched to the Weslo and I could hardly run at all on that one. I probably gave it too much of an incline, but I can't change that without getting off and lifting it up and manually doing it so I just kept going. Took me 16 minutes to do 1 mile on that one and I was sweating big time. Finished off the rest of my 3 miles (had 1.25 left) on the Norditrack, 1.25 took me 16 minutes, so a total of 41 minutes to go 3 miles. I was able to jog for over half of it, much nicer to jog sans baby in the tummy! Took a "before" picture after my cardio - 175.8 lbs. but the internet keeps cutting out - there's a storm rolling in. I'll upload it later.
Thursday - Weight this morning 177.4. No workout. The older kids are busy on Thursdays after school, need to figure out when to get my workout in (cause I need their help!)
Friday - Weight 176.4. I doubled up to make up for yesterday - cranked through an upper body workout. For all of these I took a few breaks and shook out my muscles when they were maxed out. First - Chest - 60 push ups all on my toes! Back - 48 Reverse push ups, 12 mows alternated with 30 lbs. each arm. Triceps - 48 seated extensions with one 30 lb, 12 chair dips. Biceps - 48 standing curls with two 15 lbs, 12 hammer curls w/15 lbs. Shoulders - 48 seated press with two 15 lbs, 12 upward rows with two 15 lbs. Followed up the upper body with 20 minutes on the treadmill - did 1.5 miles in 20 min.
Saturday - 172.4! No workout, but ate like a champ again today. I started reading "Eat to Live" in the hospital and the scales have come off my eyes. Eating a ton of raw veggies and feeling really good.
Sunday - 170.2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment