Tuesday, July 5, 2016

July 4 - 9 (28 weeks)

28 weeks - kabocha squash
Monday - Happy Fourth of July! 28 weeks today, baby is about 2.5 pounds. Weight 174.6. (was 157.4 with Hyrum in 2003, oh the good ol' days...) I have 11 weeks to go. Had the holiday Fun Run this morning, I pushed Owen and Natalie in the stroller, they weren't too heavy, but I generally don't like to push a stroller for a workout, thus it didn't count. I could have done the whole thing if I didn't have Lily and Sophi walking with me. We were dead last, until we took a short cut that cut about half of distance out :) Abi was a bit amazed that I had gotten ahead of her when she had been running the whole time! I did break a major sweat when I walked home with them at 10:30, it was a hot day! Tonight I did a BFL upper body workout (was supposed to be on Sat, but we were gone at Scofield). The numbers below are the weight. Reps for each are 12, 10, 8, 6, 12, then 12 of a different exercise for same group of muscles.
  • 1) Shoulders standing press with two dumbbells: 8, 10, 15, 20, 15, upward rows 15
  • 2) Chest - push ups fast on knees, slow on knees, 8 fast on toes, 6 slow on toes, 12 fast, chest press with two 20 lb. 
  • 3) Tricep extensions, one dumbbell: 20, 25, 30, 30 slow, 30, chair dips
  • 4) Bicep curls - two dumbbells: 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, hammer curls 15
  • 5) Back - mower rows with one dumbbell alternate each arm: 20, 25, 30, 40, 30, back flys with two 8 lb.
Tuesday - 3 mile/1 hour walk from 6:02 - 7:04.
Wednesday - BFL Lower body - first did 12 minutes of planks, then calf raises, then deadlifts. Will finish it up by doing 200 walking lunges tomorrow on my morning walk.
Thursday - 3 mile walk, took a small loop around the school parking lot near the beginning of it for my 200 lunges. It's a small parking lot to do lunges around so I didn't get much of a break to shake it out after each 50. Probably gonna feel it tomorrow.
Friday - BFL upper body. I might need to get a gym membership to give me some variety on my exercises. Or we need to get a little more equipment. Today I did:
  • 1) Triceps laying (lying?) extensions, two dumbbells: 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, 15 chair dips, knees way bent. Chair dips totally kill me!
  • 2) Chest - laying chest press on bed (wasn't able to go very deep with my arms on the bed, need a bench...) two dumbbells: 12, 15, 20, 30, 25, push ups - 11 on toes, one on knees. 
  • 3) Shoulders - side raises. nice and slow with two dumbbells of these pounds: 5, 8, 10, 12, 10, then 12 standing upward press with two 15 lb dumbbells
  • 4) Back - reverse push ups on a bar I had. No weight, my legs gave out before my arms (sore from yesterday!) final 12 reps were mower rows with 30 lb dumbbell for each arm.
  • 5) Bicep curls, two dumbbells of: 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, hammer curls 15
Natalie and Abi exercised with me :) Natalie looks like she's doing a good concentration curl in this picture, funny! Cute kids. 

Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment