Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May 30 - Jun 4 (23 weeks)

23 weeks - Eggplant
Monday - 23 weeks today. Got up at 5:30 for a 3 mile walk, great way to start the day!!! Weight after exercise was 165.8. I just read my 23 week blog post from Owen's pregnancy, (had to look it up for the eggplant picture) and funny thing I read there: I mentioned how someone in Brazil said I looked big for 6 months, and I didn't take offense but said you can't say stuff like that in the US. Well, on Saturday I was grabbing a few things from the grocery store (Walmart) and the cashier was cute and friendly and as she scanned all the milk and bags of cereal and diapers, she asked "So, how many children do you have?" I did tell the truth "I have ten..." "And another one on the way?!?!" She was cute, I showed her one of the recent family pictures, etc, she was nice. When we were almost done, she asked "When are you due?" "September." "You're BIG!!" So that's funny that I did get told that here in the US, ha. And at about the same time! I just said "I know..." I really do feel like I already look full term again. Oh well. Trying to have the desire to eat more healthy, not feeling it so far. Mel made some sinful desserts tonight - Sweet and Saltines. Already want to make them again, thus am telling myself we can never ever make them again. One of those love/hate treats, wow.
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks
Wednesday - 3 mile morning walk, love it! The birds, seeing the flowers, I picked some honey suckle flowers and other fragrant white flowers, have had them around the house to smell. Good morning.
Thursday - nothing
Friday - 3 mile walk
Saturday - 12 minutes of planks

No comments:

Post a Comment