Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June 20 - 25 (26 weeks)

26 weeks - zucchini

Monday - 26 weeks, weight this morning 173.2. I'm Day 2 of eating Marilu style. I really like it. Still sore from Saturday night's upper body workout. Body for Life Lower body workout today/tonight at 10:30 pm - Hamstrings (romanian deadlifts) Quads (wall squats) Calves (calf raises) and Abs - did 12 minute of planks. Broke a good sweat.
Tuesday - 3 mile walk this morning, jogged a little bit too. Day 3 Marilu - love having a pink lady apple and peach for breakfast! The rest of the day went well with diet too, and I got out my scale again, weight went down slightly, most importantly I feel in control and don't feel like a ravenous wolf in the kitchen. I'm hoping I'll not have a gain or maybe even a slight loss of a pound at my next doctor appointment. 
Wednesday - Day 4 Marilu, loving it. No need to count days though, cause this isn't just a 30 day reset like Whole30, this is an easy to live by food combining lifestyle. It was a long day though, and I'm going to have a long day tomorrow too ~ it's Lily's birthday, and we're having a friend party for her from 1 - 3 and then doing Wesley's (who's birthday is on Saturday) from 4 - 7. Hope I don't die. Hoping to start the day off right with a morning walk. Tonight I got in my Upper body workout - Body for Life style:
  • shoulder press - 8, 10, 15, 20, 15, upward rows 15
  • tricep chair dips, then 12 tricep extensions with one 25 lb.
  • bicep standing curls 8, 10, 15, 20, 15, hammer curls 15
  • push ups, then chest press 15 lbs
  • back rows 10, 15, 20, 25, 20, ended with 12 pathetic back flys 15# (more like really weak back pulses
Thursday - Happy birthday Lily. I went on a 3 mile walk this morning. Ate some birthday cake and a little bit of ice cream, but nothing too out of control. I love food combining! Marilu is going to work for me, it has in the past, it's really easy for me (esp compared to Whole30) and I can tell it's work just from the past week of doing it. Did I tell you my morning weight has been going down, back below 170 this morning, yahoo, we'll see if I can keep it there
Friday - was going to do BFL Lower body, but only did Abs (12 minutes of planks) going to finish it up tomorrow morning before my walk.
Saturday - Calf raises (15, 20, 25, 30, 25) and dead lifts with same weight amounts, then went on my walk, but paused to go down a few side streets doing walking lunges for the final Lower body exercise group. Then finished the walk with 50 more minutes. Had a great week with workout and diet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment