Wednesday, May 25, 2016

May 23 - 38 (22 weeks)

22 Weeks - Papaya
Monday - 22 weeks today. No exercise but did some more yardwork before the bulk clean up comes. Smashed my left pointer finger badly trying to move a big hutch thing with Joseph.
Tuesday - nothing, not in the zone. More moving stuff though - bulk clean up got me in the zone for clearing out junk and now we're rearranging a bit and trying to get the basement organized
Wednesday - nothing. Feeling the baby move a lot which is always a bit magical.
Thursday - 12 minutes of planks
Friday - first day of summer vacation for one of my kids (Mel) so I thought I'd start summer off right and I did! I woke up early and left at 5:30 for an hour long 3 mile walk, listened to conference and enjoyed seeing the sunrise. Looking forward to more summer mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment