Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29 - July 4 (35 weeks)

35 weeks - honeydew
Monday - 35 weeks today. Woke up this morning and remembered I didn't charge my phone, so I didn't have any music. And I can't do a 3 mile walk when I'm 8 months pregnant without music. So I did the 400 lunges around the porch here at home. Glad I got those over with. We are heading home to Utah this week - leave Brazil Wednesday night, arrive in Utah on Thursday night.
Tuesday - 3 mile walk, my last one in Brazil. Good bye Parque Portugal, I'll miss you!
Wednesday - No exercise. Spent the day packing, caught our plane to the US at 11:30 at night
Thursday - No exercise, arrived in Orlando at 7:30 am, crashed for the afternoon in the Hyatt hotel there at the airport, left for SLC at 6:09 pm, arrived in Salt Lake at 8:45, yay, we're home!
Friday - Recovery day, no exercise, weighed myself for the first time since March, 186, doh, I think that's the most I've weighed for a long while.
Saturday - 4th of July fun run (walk for me) :) 1.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment