Thursday, June 4, 2015

June 1 - 6 (31 weeks)

31 weeks - long as a leek
Monday - 31 weeks today. And today is June, so that means I'm due "next month!" yay! I went on a short walk this morning - made it short cause Corey's gone. But it wasn't enough to really call it a workout out, so I also did 12 minutes of planks tonight.
Tuesday - last night I gave Wesley a heads up that I was going to go for a morning walk. But I was worried about leaving them, so I jogged most of the time (3800 of the 4800 meters) ~ I was home in 40 minutes. 3 miles in 40 minutes, not bad for an almost 8 month preg lady.
Wednesday - Corey and the kids are back, yay! Did 12 minutes of planks tonight
Thursday - Morning walk - 3 miles, and did my 400 lunges during the route. Beautiful morning.
Friday - 3 mile walk tonight for our date night. It wasn't as nice as it is in the mornings, my feet were killing me, probably cause I've been on my feet all day and needed a rest? but glad to get my workout in, and it was nice to spend time walking and talking with Corey.
Saturday - I wanted to go on a walk to see if my feet would hurt again, so I'd know if I really had a problem or stress fracture or something, or if it was just cause my feet were tired. But I didn't want to go on a walk just to avoid doing planks (would rather go for a 3 mile walk than do 12 minutes of planks!) so I did both - first planks, and then a walk, and my feet didn't hurt. So walking in the mornings is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment