Friday, June 19, 2015

June 15 - 20 (33 weeks)

33 weeks - pineapple
Monday - 33 weeks today, and happy birthday to Corey! 3 mile walk around the park. They haven't been as restful the past few times - I'm feeling pretty big and I'm feeling like I'm waddling more than walking, I think I'm about ready to be done...
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks, plus 500 up plank pulses - kinda like doing mountain climbers but without the toe taps - I just kinda rocked myself up doing toe lifts kinda, hoping it will help my upper back, which is feeling a little cramped lately.
Wednesday - 3 mile walk
Thursday - 400 lunges around the patio. Only one more time before we leave! I was dreading doing them again today, but survived yet again, baby steps, 50 at a time.
Friday - 3 mile walk, nice cool and windy morning - 60 degrees
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment