Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 9 - 14

Monday - 2 mile jog, I got out before the kids were up, such a pretty morning! This is going to be a great summer! I had Piano Guys on my ipod when I started out, and with the sun just about to rise and as I walked by the gorgeous roses and flowers along the sidewalk, I got choked up ~ life is just beautiful!

Tuesday - Natalie was awake, so I left her with Corey while I did one sprint around the block - 2:14! (Boy, running that hard though sure makes my throat burn, leaves me coughing the whole morning...) And then I came back and got her and went out and did 400 lunges. I think/hope I've gradually increased by way up to it and I'm hoping I won't be sore... we'll see I guess.

Wednesday - Upper body *(evenly sore all over on Friday)

Thursday - 2.5 mile jog, Lower body (deadlifts)

Friday - one pathetic sprint, got 2:28

Saturday - 2 mile run (6x around the block)


No comments:

Post a Comment