Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 23 - 28

Monday - BFL Upperbody workout in the moring, then I ate too many cupcakes for Lily's birthday. Tried to redeem myself with a 2.5 mile jog after lunch. Then at night did 1 sprint around the block with Joseph (he's too fast!) during a commercial break of American Ninja Warrior (go Brian Arnold! so inspiring, love it)

Tuesday - Yoga stretches, 12 minutes of planks

Wednesday - BFL lower body - jump lunges, calf raises, romanian deadlifts, and Ab ball pass

Thursday - 2.5 mile jog (& a little bit of walking)

Friday - 1 sprint 2:29, upper body BFL circuit: 12 of each exercise (pull ups, bicep curls, shoulder press, push ups, chair dips) then 10 of each, then 8 of each, 6 of each, then 24 each. Just finished and my arms are shaking as I type, wasted...

Saturday - 2.5 mile walk/jog and did 400 lunges during that route.

First time in a while that I haven't missed a day! Yay, good job me

No comments:

Post a Comment