Friday, May 2, 2014

Log

Monday 4/28 - It was a free day for me (birthday) so I played legos with the girls instead of cleaning or working out today. Plus I was still sore from Thursday's lunges, so there's another reason why I didn't exercise
Tuesday 4/29 - almost done being sore, plus it was a busy crazy day.
Wednesday 4/30 - went for a 2 mile run in the morning. Had to pause and walk a few times.
Thursday - 5/1 - went for a 2.5 mile run. I have a brief window to exercise from 7:30 - 8:00, inbetween school carpools. It's working out good with the sun coming up so early, makes it easy to not sleep in, provided it's not a rainy/cloudy day.
Friday - 5/2 - 3 mile run, Had a goal to not stop to walk the whole time, and I did it! Good job me. 30 minute workout, then did my 12 minutes of planks when I got home. Keep it up self!

No comments:

Post a Comment