Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ultimate Workout

Monday - Nada
Tuesday - I left the house! Snuck out at 6:45 for a quick 2.5 mile run. :)
Wednesday - Nothing
Thursday - Nada, two more days til Corey is back from Brazil
Friday - Nada
Saturday - I survived, Corey's home, back at it next week, going to do BFL and Marilu - 10 weeks til reunion

We've been cleaning the basement, and yesterday Joseph helped me and we cleared an area for our workouts, and we even drilled and screwed a place for the pull up bar to be down there, which I'm excited about cause I'm sick of it being in the door that goes to the basement, we can never close it. But Joe needs to do his pull ups everyday cause he's working on his Ninja Warrior. So I'm glad that we have a solution now that works for both of us.

So, now that we have an ultimate workout area, Joseph and I are gonna do some ultimate workouts together this summer!

Just had to share this video cause my kids loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment