Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Post Vacation

We spent last week in Newport CA for spring break, and I brought along my ipod and timer, but I didn't do anything, not even my default exercises of mountain climbers and planks.

I forced out a good workout yesterday to kick it in gear again with a 3 minute center plank, 90 second side planks (2 times each side) and then a 3 minute yoga table. Then around 9:30 pm Joseph went running with me for a mile and then I did another mile on my own. He's a little speed demon.

Going to do another run tonight and some weight training - not sure if I'll do upper or lower body.

I'm feeling so over my head with life, if I can survive another month then summer will be here for me to catch my breath. Summer home with kids is a welcome relief and break. I can handle them. I have a hard time handling all the demands their schools and schedules put on us.


No comments:

Post a Comment