Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weekly Check Off List

In my room there is a closet, and in the closet there is a shelf, and on that shelf there is a book ~
and that book is my calender, and on that calendar is a list that I love.
Yes, I have for the past three weeks been writing out a weekly check list and it is helping me keep track of my habits - So I have the whole week at a glance on two pages ~
...and on the top of those two pages, I've got a list of personal habits for my spiritual goals, cleaning goals, and exercise goals:
Haven't been doing great at the cleaning part, but put them on there to remind myself that they should be a habit. So this is my current way of recording my exercising - just doing 60 slow reps of each resistance exercise, plus I have jog and biking on there and planks and stuff.  Trying to develop good habits and not give excuses, but I have been feeling a wee bit in over my head the past few weeks! Just keeping at it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment