Thursday, November 7, 2013

Aerobics in the 1980s

A friend posted this video here to facebook, and I think it is the funniest thing ever.

My kids don't quite get it. I do, although I cannot explain it... I had to google and see if there was any reason to the madness presented there. Pretty amazing, it was a special presentation. Entertainment and exercise has thankfully come a long way. Oh my, the 80s...

It's a miracle we survived. So much spandex. Wesley said "Those outfits must hurt." Sooo funny, read the comments on both of those video, I love it! A few of my favorite comments:
"This is... something. With comedy relief by Alan Thicke to boot!"
"I don't think I've ever been as excited for anything as these people are for this in my entire life."
"I DEMAND TO SEE THE FULL TAPE."

No comments:

Post a Comment