Monday, April 8, 2013

26 Weeks

Baby's Length: 9-9.25 in.
Baby's Weight: 2 lb.
Baby's Size: Liter of soda
Did 12 minutes of planks and then 100 push ups today - of the pushups, the first 20 were on my toes, the rest on my knees.

Next week I will have 12 weeks left (planning on being induced at week 39). I'm thinking it would be great to really focus on diet for these next 12 weeks. After having that thought over the past few days, a good friend called me today and after chatting she shared a book she's been reading - The Smarter Science of Slim. I think it sounds like a perfect book for me to study and it's checked in at the library, sweet. :) She said he talks about not dieting, just eating the right foods. I try to eat veggies, protein, and whole wheat everyday, but I also let the sweets slip in. Going to go get the book and let that teach me and re-focus my efforts on that for the next 12 weeks. it will be good. and will help the time pass by! The teen weeks went slow, that was probably cause of winter though. Now that spring is in the air, the 20s have been going quickly and I'm keeping busy. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment