Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sore

Today my body is telling me what I already knew: I'm slackin'.  Last week I was definitely a slacker and I think I've been slacking for a couple of weeks, doing a little bit here and there, but not pushing all that hard or doing it everyday.  Yesterday I did one of my kinda regular workouts when I was being regular - was going to do 400 walking lunges but switched it to 300 lunges with 100 deadlifts, half of the lunges done holding 30 lbs, deadlifts with 60 lbs.  And now my legs are super duper sore.  doh!  I will do this workout again next Monday and see how much my soreness decreases.  Here's my basic weekly workout for the next 2 months, cause it's the holidays and I need something simple, basic, routine, cause holidays are always busy. 

Monday - 400 reps Lower body (lunges and deadlifts)
Tuesday - 40 divebombers & 12 minutes of planks
Wednesday - Yoga stretching
Thursday - 12 minutes of planks & bridge
Friday - 1000 stairs &
Saturday - 12 minutes of planks & handstand


No comments:

Post a Comment