Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Body For Life Success Journal

I found and bought a totally unused Body for Life Success Journal at the local thrift store last week.  Pretty excited.  Probably mostly just excited to have another way of recording and trying again to make myself follow a plan, which said task I've been really slacking at the past 2 weeks.  Did my workout yesterday, didn't follow my diet plan, but the Halloween candy is almost gone, so another day and I'll be good.  I did 12 minutes of planks and a 2 mile run, going to do upper body today. 

60 push ups
60 assisted pull ups
60 bicep curls
60 chair dips
60 shoulder press

The BFL way of working out really is so simple and easy, it takes the hard part out of planning workouts, which since that seems to be half the battle for me would make it seem like it's the perfect solution right?  I just need to commit myself to do it and stop trying to be creative, since that leads to mediocre or no workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment