Monday, June 17, 2024

Jun 17 - 22

Monday - Corey got up at 5:30 with me! (I woke up at 5:14, 1 min before my alarm yay) We were on our way up the canyon at 5:40, went to ruins, did techy AND techgnar, 11.29 miles 1 hour 37 min, 40 min of stretching after we got home, also worked on headstands and handstands, I really liked this video - at 5:18 is where I kinda feel like I’m stuck at (aka it feels impossible), so I like what he did at 5:30! Going to work on that but in a headstand position rather than handstand

Tuesday - Hike with ALSN, L turned around, I kept going with ASN, then we decided to turn around too.
Then met Lily coming back up. ASN still wanted to be done, they went back to the car and drove home, Lily and I went all the way to the big waterfall. 
5.59 miles, 2 hour 44 min

Wednesday - Ride with Corey and Joseph to Corner Canyon, Did Anns, Edelweiss and Rush Full, 7.28 miles, 1 hour 4 minutes. 63 sec handstand against wall

Thursday - Ride with Corey up the Quarry Trail to Ruins, did Techy and Techgnar on the way back, 11.24 miles, 1 hour 38 minutes. I hit all the downhill of Techgnar. 10 pull ups in 3:55 (3 chin ups, 7 let downs) 15 min stretching. 73 sec handstand against wall.

Friday - Walk/hike/trail jog from Rocky Mouth to suspension Bridge, 5.11 miles, 1 hour 22 min. 15 min stretching, 75 second handstand in AM

Saturday - ride with Corey and Rob at Park City. Picked him up at 6:15 and we drove up, it was Rob's first time, did Armstrong to HAM, then Seldom Seen. Corey and I both forgot to turn on our Strava but Rob's stats were: 8.09 miles, 1 hour 14 min. Back home at 9, kids were just barely getting out of bed. Did push ups - 25, then 26 on knees, 1 pull up, 4 wide let downs, 1 min wide hang, 62 sec hammer hang, 32 push ups on knees

No comments:

Post a Comment