Monday, December 11, 2023

Dec 11 - 16

Monday - Climbing this morning by myself. Did 23 and none of them were V0s:

  • 3 V3 attempts, none of them were close at all, lol
  • 8 V2 sends (couldn't do the black V2 from last one at all! Maybe I need Wes there).
  • 4 V2 attempts
  • 7 V1 sends 
  • 1 V1 attempt - the red one on the north boulder. Try it first next time
Tuesday - stretch legs for 15 minutes

Wednesday - bouldering:
  • 1 V3 attempts (green round one on south boulder)
  • 8 V2 sends (did the black!)
  • 2 V2 attempts
  • 5 V1 sends 
Thursday - little bit of stretching during scriptures

Friday - 40 minutes stretching, was ready to climb this morning after carpool but Katharine had me up at 4, I didn't have energy for it so I came home. I was hoping we'd go after date night or something but weren't able to, should have gone this morning.

Saturday - 1.1 miles walking on treadmill, 10 min stretching, then bouldering:
  • 5 V2 sends - 4 purple ones and after 3 attempts I did the black one! With Wesley's help 
  • 8 V2 attempts (4 problems, 2x each)
  • 1 V1 sends 
  • 2 V0 sends
then Corey belayed me for two long wall climbs, a 5.10a that had me totally wasted at the top, thankfully it was right next to an intro climb, so I had to finish off with that at the top, and then I did the intro climb as fast as I could and my arms were burning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment