Monday, September 21, 2020

Sep 21 - 26

Monday - 7:45 am - 7 min workout - 

  high knees - good mornings
  360s - side stretch
  footloose - T twist
Then a 7 min sprint interval training on treadmill (20 sec spring, 2 min walk = 3x), stretching

Tuesday - 11:30 pm - two 30 second back bend holds/wheel. I'm feeling frustrated though and I don't feel like exercising. I didn't get to it in the morning, and I'm tired of exercising and not seeing any progress in my weight. I feel stuck, like my body has a problem and needs to be fixed. Good news is Peter slept through the night last night and so I only nursed him once, maybe we're close to him being weaned. 

Wednesday - 8:30 am
  high knees - boxer bounce
  360s - toy solder knee march
  jump tuck - runners lunge
10:30 - I just finished upper body that I should have done yesterday. I just tried to go to failure
  incline chest press 40x 2/20
  chest press 28x 2/25
  side and front raises 48x 2/8
  seated press 10x 2/15 (my arms were already wasted!)
  upward row 18x 2/15
  hammer curls 30x 2/10
  lying tricep extensions 40x 2/15
  lying tricep straight arm extensions, both hands holding weight 40x 1/15
  back I holding 1/12, 100 taps/lifts 

Thursday - single leg static lunge left 60 reps with 2/12, single leg static lunge right 60 reps with 2/12
Friday - nothing today. I'm struggling and feeling in a funk. I don't want to exercise anymore, I'm tired of it and not feeling like I'm making progress. In my downward spiral I ate a lot of cookies today. I feel like I don't even want to log things here, but if I stopped logging it here I'm afraid I wouldn't do anything anymore.
Saturday - I don't want to exercise, but I told myself I just had to put on my shoes. Then I went outside. One foot in front of the other. 2.3 mile walk, during it I also did 250 walking lunges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment