Monday, February 10, 2020

Feb 10 - 15

Monday - 6:45 am - 2 Wonderful flows, 100 tricep extensions with 2/10
Tuesday - 7 am - Ty flow, 50 side raises with 2/8
Wednesday - 6:45 2 Wonderful flows
Thursday - nothing, ate great today though, fasted after 2 pm.
Friday - 7:40 am - 40 minute walk, 2.2 miles, I didn't eat any valentine junk food. bought a new pull up bar, I really wish my kids hadn't lost that months ago, one day after the kids and friends played school in the basement, it just disappeared. I have no idea what they did and no one ever fessed up but it's not here anywhere. I wonder if they gave it away? or they broke it and threw it in the trash? But I still think I would have seen it out there... I might have to wait till the next life to find out what happened and who was responsible.
Saturday - 2 hours of skiing with Corey, Owen and Daniel, and hiking up a steep hill back up to the car! That last one got my heart rate up

No comments:

Post a Comment