Monday, September 3, 2018

Sep 3 - 8 (20 weeks)

20 Weeks - Artichoke
Monday - 20 weeks today. Happy Birthday Abi! Labor day, I didn't exercise this morning cause I went to the store to get Abi a few more b-day gifts. Weigh in was 152.8, 2 pound jump, I did feel a big increase in appetite this past week. Now it's 10:30 at night, Abi is exercising with me! Upper body static holds
  • Wonderful Wonderful - warm up - flows and stretching warm up
  • The Man - shoulders - side and front raises alternating, 2/8 lbs. Abi did 2/5
  • Rut - triceps - Laying on back, held both of my arms straight above my head holding 1/8, J didn't take any breaks! I held it the whole time as I sang "Don't you give up, don't you give up!" woo! Abi did 1/5
  • Life to Come - chest - 2/8 laying with arms out at a T, with straight arm would bring them up in a chest fly, Abi did 2/5
  • Run for Cover -biceps, 2/8lb weights, laying on ground with arms straight down, then sat up in an L and held them in a static bicep curl position. Abi 2/5
  • Tyson vs. Douglas - back - on tummy on exercise ball, tried holding a T with 2/5, some alternate one arms in a curl the other straight out to side, Abi 2/3s
  • Some Kind of Love, through Have All The Songs Been Written - lots of stretching - spinal twist and chest and arm stretches on ball
Tuesday - 30 min treadmill cardio at 6 am, 5 min walk/5 min jog listening to Wonderful Wonderful. 2.42 miles, then stretching
Wednesday - Modified the Melissa Ioja workout from the past few weeks so that it is an all lower body thing - 6:25 am -
  • 5x of jump lunge right, jump lunge left, jump squat = 1 
  • 20x Romanian Deadlifts 2/25
  • 15x of lower than parallel squats with 1/30 lb
  • 90x of calf raise pulses 2/30: switching toes forward, in, and out
  • 1 min center plank on hands
I did most rounds in a little over 5 minutes. Finished at 7:10. Woo, hope that doesn't make my legs too sore later today/tomorrow. Stretched until 7:40
Thursday - Happy Birthday Sophi! 6:10 am, usual treadmill cardio, went 2.5 miles, 5 walk/5 jog, in 32.15 min. I did not like the jogging today, but I did it the whole 5 min each time. Stretching
Friday - 6:15 am - feeling tight this morning. 30 toy soldiers, 10 min walk (.55 mile) stretching for 10 min, then a ZGYM workout - Upper Body and Abs Basics #3:
  • 1 min plank hold on hands
  • 2 assisted pull ups & 4 kneeling push ups > 5x
  • side plank hold with bottom leg knee tuck - 10x left, then 10x right
  • 3 hanging knee raises & kneeling push up to oplank reptile knee tuck left, knee tuck right > 4x
  • KB one arm press (but I don't have a kettlebell so used 20lb dummbell 2x left, 2x right > 4x
... and now I am sweaty. It's supposed to be a 12 min amrap, but I followed along with the video, where she does 1.5 rounds, so then I just finished that round after the video stopped.So 2 rounds, and I'm guessing it took me 20 min total.
Saturday - 9:53 pm, walk/jog outside around the block. 36 minutes. I walked a lap, jogged a lap for 6 laps. A few of my jogs became walks if a car was passing by, cause I feel stupid jogging pregnant in public, like I'm trying to be an overachiever or something, so I walked a few times when I should have been jogging. Nice to be outside though. Listened to this talk by Jeffrey McLellan, made me cry, really good. I'm giving a talk tomorrow in church about feeling God's love during trials.

20 Weeks with Owen in 2015
20 weeks with Daniel in 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment