Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Sep 17 - 22 (22 weeks)

22 Weeks - Papaya
Monday - 22 weeks today. 5 min warm up flow and 5 min on treadmill, then outside for walk/jog/lunges. Did 300 (or 200?) lunges, I lost count at 220 (120) - wasn't sure which 100s I was on. Did 10 min of straight jogging! Total time 61 minutes, 3.68 miles. Weight 156.6, 3.5 gain, not very happy with that, but I'm not surprised, that's what I get for eating junk.
Tuesday - 8 min walk outside, then stretching, then Body for Life upper body today, with reps of 12-10-8-6-12, then 12 reps of a different exercise. All weights were in dumbbells
Bicep curls - weight 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, hammer curls 15
Lying Triceps extensions - weight 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, chair dips w/no weight
Seated Shoulder Press - weight 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, side raises 8
Chest Flys on Ball - weight 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, lying chest press 15
Back Flys on Ball - weight 8, 10, 12, 15, 12, t ups/holds 5 lbs, did like 36 reps
Wednesday - 5 min stretching then did a treadmill run inside today - 5 min walk 5 min jog, went 2.44 miles in 31 min according to the treadmill, 2.48 in 34 min by the phone's recordings, pretty close. Stretching. Weighed myself this am, 157.8 first thing this morning. Have a dr appointment today, so I wanted to prepare myself for the bad weight gain news. It's been 6 weeks since my last appt, I've gained 10 lbs. Usually I gain most my weight in the 2nd trimester, then only 5 in the last, so hopefully that will be the case again. I might have to take all the kids with me this morning, and I bet it will be hard, thus I shall be pushing out my next appointment for as far away as possible cause of the difficulty it causes me to have to go to appointments, I don't like appointments. They've gathered enough stats on me with the past children, I don't want you to get my blood pressure and weight numbers, just average out all the other pregnancies and we'll call it good. Maybe I'll pretend we're going to Brazil and will be back at Christmas..
Thursday - 6:00 walk around the block, flow and stretching, then modified Melissa Ioja workout - all lower body thing - started at 6:55 with quite a few interruptions, 6 rounds of:
  • 5x of jump lunge right, jump lunge left, jump squat = 1 
  • 20x Romanian Deadlifts 2/25
  • 100x of calf raise pulses 2/25
  • 15x of lower than parallel squats with 1/30 lb
  • 1 min center plank on hands
I did 4 of the rounds in under 4 minutes, rounds 2 and 4 were 4:30, cause I kept getting interrupted by the drama of my slow teen that is slow to wake up and has no hustle button and makes his siblings late for school. Stretching.
Friday - Walk outside, nice and cool this morning. Started at 6:55 for 45 minutes, 2.69 miles. Stretching after I got back home.
Saturday - 7:55 am cranked it out, did upper body static holds
  • Wonderful Wonderful - warm up - flows and stretching warm up
  • The Man - shoulders - side and front raises and holds as long as I could, 2/5 lbs
  • Rut - triceps - lying hold above head with 2/5
  • Life to Come - chest - 2/8 laying with arms out and hold a T, with straight arm would bring them up in a chest fly when needed a break
  • Run for Cover - back - on tummy with pillows protecting my tummy, tried holding a T with 2/5, also would alternate one arm in a curl the other straight out to side
    Tyson vs. Douglas - biceps, 2/8lb weights, laying on ground with arms straight down at side, some slight 90 degree curls
8:22 now, gotta take Abi to soccer 

22 weeks with Owen 2015
22 weeks with Daniel 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment