Monday, March 21, 2016

Mar 21 - 26

Monday - 13 weeks. Got my Whole30 book on Saturday, and I was 100% today. 2 mile walk on treadmill in 36 min, 60 deadlifts with 30 lb dumbbells, 100 back flys with 3 lbs. The book has helped me to do better knowing why they say to do things, like eating just 3 meals a day, which goes against Body for Life and Kristi Approved and most other lifestyles I've tried in recent years. We'll see how it goes though, good stuff
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks (at 11:30 at night, but I did it! two days in a row, yay)
Wednesday - 2.5 mile walk outside. Cold but pretty. Listened to John Denver's "Annie's Song" most of the walk, love ~ "like the mountains in springtime...."
Thursday - 12 minutes of planks
Friday - stretched for 60 min as I read Whole30, prepping myself mentally to stay away from the chocolate treats at a family Easter Egg hunt tomorrow. 
Saturday - Ate totally Whole30 perfect, didn't give into any treats, go me, I can do this, just have to have my mind focused, which will probalby be a daily task. My little sister Beka is starting Whole30 on Monday with me. 20 minutes of stretching

No comments:

Post a Comment