Thursday, May 28, 2015

May 25 - 30 (30 weeks)

30 weeks - large cabbage

Monday - 30 weeks today, yay, down to the last 9 weeks. Seems like I've been pregnant forever. 3 mile walk this morning.
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks. On the side planks during the last round, I did 35 seconds on my hand for each of the sides, then finished on my elbow. My upper back is killing me lately in the mornings... I need a massage. Might try to lay on the miracle ball. I brought them here to Brazil but there is no carpeted area to lay on, not sure how my pregnant body will handle laying on the hard floor. we'll see.
Wednesday - 3 mile walk
Thursday - 400 lunges around the yard. Really was not feeling up to it, but glad I got 'er done, 10 at a time, then 50, then eventually little by little all 400. Trying to keep up with this habit.
Friday - 3 mile walk
Saturday - 10 minutes of planks (did my side planks on hands, so only had to do 30 seconds, thus rewarded myself by cutting off 1 minute of time for each side). I really didn't think I would and didn't want to do them, but got them in at 11:30 pm. Corey's gone with the older kids until Wednesday next week, so on slight survival mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment