Saturday, May 23, 2015

May 18 - 23 (29 weeks)

29 weeks - large butternut squash
Monday - 29 weeks today. 3 mile walk. My ipod shuffle wouldn't work. It's 10 years old and has been having issues for the past year. Maybe I'll finally put music on my phone. Felt like more of a struggle today, I felt like I was walking really slow and I know I was lacking the usual morning upbeat attitude. Hopefully will be better tomorrow.
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks
Wednesday - 3 mile walk
Thursday - nothing, slept in knowing I was going to have a long drive ahead of me in the afternoon. Planned to do planks when we got at our hotel, but was too busy killing mosquitos
Friday - nothing, drive home from Sao Sebastain
Saturday - 3 mile walk around 5 pm and did my 400 lunges on the last 1000 meters.

No comments:

Post a Comment