Sunday, February 23, 2014

Malware?

The past two weeks I've improved a little with my exercising habits. They digressed big time during the winter, but looks like it's about over. I've tried to log it here, but lately when I link over to this blog address, google Chrome gives me some warning and a page comes up saying that this website has been inserted with a malware distributor or something like that. So I haven't been posting. But then it just barely let me on fine, so not sure if by typing this I'm going to have my identity stolen or something. Hope not.

I'm really really going to get back on the wagon this week, cause all the snow is gone now now I can go for a jog. Just got our family pics taken. I'm not as trim as I would like, but I'm being patient with myself. I'll get there. I have before, I know I can, and I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment