Monday, February 3, 2014

12 Minutes A Day

I talked to my little sister this past weekend. She's been bodyrocking ever since I told her about it two years ago. Made me realized I need to stop being a slacker. I can give exercise 12 minutes and still have home be my main focus. So, my new goal is: 12/6. Translation: 12 minutes a day 6 days a week.

Day 1: When Natalie went down for her nap this afternoon, I did the following 12 exercises for 1 minute each (tried to alternate a resistance exercise with a cardio).

1) Push Ups (eccentric style)
2) High Knees
3) Dead Lifts (two 30# dumbbells)
4) Mountain Climbers
5) Ab Ball Pass
6) Jumping Jacks
7) Bicep Curls
8) Fast Feet (kinda like a quick sprint in place)
9) Chair Dips
10) 180 Jump Squats
11) Superman T w/ two 5# dumbbells
12) Jumpy Frog



No comments:

Post a Comment