Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Vacation Over

We had the croup around here over the holiday. I did a few workouts here and there, average about every other day. Did Zumba once, two Zwows, planks, and two runs down the ski hill at Brighton. Holidays are over, now it's back to work and to a schedule. I did pretty good at stretching everyday. I have a weird goal for myself this year to learn to do the splits. Small and simple stretches that I do consistently each day should get me there, right? Weight is 146. Going to focus on protein and produce and the Hunger Scale to get below 145 this week. Anyone have advice about stretching and doing the splits?

Did 500 mountain climbers today (50 reps 10x) and then 300 jump squat turns or high knees (30 reps 10x) - about a 20 minute workout, plus stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment