Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Fist Bump

So, good news: This week on Sunday I was 150.2, almost almost there at finally breaking 150. I had been feeling a bit damned by my weight though, as in shut in and not progressing. Then on Monday morning - I finally was released from feelings of being stuck and got to 149.8 - woohoo! Then TODAY (get this!!) 148.4!!!! I'm excited! Wow, this appears to really work! "Eat when you're hungry" ~ who knew? I am glad that I'm in the zone and shall enjoy my ride here for as long as it lasts (and I hope it will be for a long time.) I could even reach my goal weight by our anniversary, knock on wood.

Today I did a little Bodyrock/Zuzka style workout for myself - I did the following circuit of exercises 2 times:
  • 500 high knees
  • 30 deadlifts
  • 30 heels to heaven
  • 500 calf raises
  • 30 divebomberes
  • 30 bicep curls
  • 500 mountain climbers
My first round was 17:50 minutes, 2nd round was 15:46 ~ I pushed myself harder the second time around to try and beat my first score). 

No comments:

Post a Comment