Monday - Woke up kinda wide awake at 4, made myself lay in bed and rest until 4:50 then 5:15 am - 6:15 workout at the rec center in the ice rink seating area:
- Sally Up
- 50 Walking lunges with 45 lbs (2 ktlb 20 & 25)
- 2 min Deep squat stretch
- Bottoms up right 1/20
- Bottoms up left 1/20 (got 6 then could barely do one at a time)
- 60 reps of these Zuzka exercises did #1 #2 & 4 with 1/20
- 60 alt halos w/1 20
- 30 hip thrusters 1/25 right arm
- 30 hip thrusters 1/25 left arm
- 50 Walking lunges with 45 lbs (2 ktlb 20 & 25)
then took a long bike ride. I told Hyrum I'd do 2 or 3 hours, plus the drive up and back, so I hoped to be back at 2. Ended up being 4 hours biking, I was home at 4:30. 22.64 miles, 3308 elevation, moving time 4 hours 0 min. I drove up to Park City via Big Cottonwood, stopped to take photos on the way, so pretty. I parked at the Mid Mountain trailhead by the Montage, took Mid Mountain west, Tommy Two Step up, Silver Queen down, Jenni's down, Loose Moose down, then from base area went up Armstrong past Ham to Midmountain again, rode all the way back over to the car. I was DONE at 2 hours (while on Armstrong) but still had to get back to the car, ugh. Long ride, got my fix of the fall colors, should be good for the season.
Gorgeous day.Tuesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
No comments:
Post a Comment