Monday, August 17, 2026

Aug 17 - 22

Monday - 3:53 pm ride to the ruins. Techy on descent, very beautiful blue sky today! 

11.20 miles, 1 hour 57 min (spent 30 min at the ruins reading and playing) My little piles of rock to get across the creek, and I did it today! 
I found a good stick to help me, didn't get my shoes wet woot, it helps that the water is getting lower

Tuesday - Temple this morning at 5, then home so kids could have the car. 7:12 pm went to Lisa to explore. 2.25 miles, 1 hour 17 min. I cleaned up (organized rocks and logs) at the fort that whoever is/was making at Hogum Fork.

Big logs on left, regular hiking sticks on right. 
I got across the creek 4 times in new places! A little stressful cause I kept hiking up at one point, not sure if I'd find a place to cross, but I made it and didn't die.

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment