Monday, July 20, 2026

Jul 20 - 25

Monday - 6:35 Ride to ruins, 11.33 miles, 1 hour 40 min riding. I spent 45 min just listening to the creek. I'm the local legend for Wasatch to top of Quarry Trail.

8:30 pm FHE hike from Lisa to the ruins with kids. 

1.33 miles, 40 minutes. When I was filling my water bottle I looked and Lily was Lily climbing over the logs to the ruins

She made it! Well she can't go over there and I not do it too...

so then I did, first time! (I'll get a pic from Corey later)

Tuesday - 5am temple, 6:40 - 7:10 sauna, 7:20 - 8:20 swim, mostly backstrokes, but also did a few breaststroke for as long as I could without taking a breath. Last week my record was 16 strokes in one breath. Today first goal was to beat that. Took some warming up, barely could do 10, then 12, then got 18 yay, some backstroke to catch my breath, tried again, got 24! Then 28, then on a lucky one I did the full length of the short pool, 31 strokes (after swimming 52 min). 

Wednesday - 7:30 am morning ride with Corey to ruins, 11.30 miles, 1 hour 30 min, PR for my fastest 5K in 2026 and I got 3 women local legends:

  • Red Church to Wasatch (16 efforts)
  • LCC Trail ONB w/Cool Loop on Descent (11 efforts)
  • LCC Enduro Descent (9 efforts)
(I think all of those efforts should be the same number. Weird)

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment