Monday, April 15, 2024

Apr 15 - 20

Monday - Bouldering at 7am, did 22:

  • 2 V4s - white one on south boulder
  • 7 V3 sends - Black 2x on South Boulder, Pink (really did it) Red 2x, white in OG, Blue in OG
  • 13 V2 sends - one of these was a lavendar on the south boulder that I had tried weeks ago but hadn't done to finish before! Did it today, yay!
Tuesday - 1 hour bike ride at 7pm - fish tail plus a detour ride up to the 2nd bridge. Snow and a fallen tree kept me from going further.

Wednesday - Went around 9 today (thanks Hyrum for watching P&K for me) I did 24:
  • 1 V4s - white one on south boulder
  • 7 V3 sends - Black 2x on South Boulder, Pink (really did it) Red 2x, white in OG, Blue in OG
  • 6 V3 attempts - the pink in the OG that I've done before, wasn't able to get it today, and another pink one in the OG that I've never gotten. Didn't get much further that I had last attempt
  • 10 V2 sends 
Thursday - 6:30 pm ride with Corey and Katharine on shotgun on Corey's bike! We up the quarry trail, made it to the 2nd bridge. 8.50 miles, time 1:17

Friday -  I did 20:
  • 1 V4s - white one on south boulder
  • 4 V3 sends - Black, White, RedBlue in OG
  • 2 V3 attempts - new black and orange on the north boulder
  • 4 V2 sends 
  • 6 V1s
  • 3 V0s
Also took a little ride around Dimple Dell with Katharine shotgun on MY bike! My first time riding with her, it was fun. 4.79 miles, 43 minutes

Saturday -  I snuck away tonight by myself, after Corey left to go to his dad's, and then Corey showed up there at Momentum to confront me for climbing when I should be watching kids or being more responsible? Teasing "So you gonna just leave me in the rest home when we're older?!?!" We bouldered a few: I did 9:
  • 2 V4s - white one on south boulder
  • 2 V3 sends - Black and Red
  • 3 V2 sends 
  • 2 V1s
and then we belayed each other on top rope, he did 3, I did three in this order:
  • Green 5.10c, front TR Sector - I think I might have put one foot on a different color, I couldn't tell from on top, it was a good hard climb!
  • Black 5.10b - Back TR Sector - good, I've done that one before  with Lily on March 29
  • Purple 5.10a - Back TR Sector - repeat, also did this one before with Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment