Saturday, November 5, 2022

Oct 31 - Nov 5

Monday - Halloween ride up the canyon! With Corey, 3:30 pm, there was a lot of snow but we kept going and made it all the way to the top! Probably our last ride in the canyon for this year. 11.23 miles, didn't do techy, 1492 elevation, 1 hour 38 minutes for time. I made it up the first hard hill after the first bridge without stopping or getting off! Also got a PR for 1st bridge to the top! 2.23 miles in 41:53, and PR from 2nd bridge to top 1.38 miles in 26:47

Tuesday - Should be snowing tomorrow, so I took one more ride in Corner Canyon by myself after Lily got home from school, and I blew all my past times! It was really easy compared to LCC, which I've done a lot the past few weeks. 

I might even be willing to try Clarks again next year. The leaves were all so pretty on Ghost Falls. I'm sad it's over!! I did Rush the end twice, and I'm looking forward to next summer. 

Wednesday - Snow snow everywhere. sigh.

Thursday - some stretching

Friday - handstands

Saturday - handstands, been looking at buying a program to help me learn to do the splits, or CorePlay

No comments:

Post a Comment