Monday, October 3, 2022

Oct 3 - 8

Monday - stretching and handstand

Tuesday - Bike ride with Corey up the canyon, I turned around near the Lisa Falls parking spot, 10.29 miles, stopped to stretch at the quarry, 1 hour 27 minutes. PR on "UP! Mile 2" of 17:04, and two 2nd place prs - quarry to mushroom land and coalpit area

Wednesday - stretching

Thursday - wheel, stretching

Friday - Bike ride with Corey, 11.22 miles, 1484 elevation, 1 hour 43 min. PR on "fastest section alive" (5:35) and coalpit area (2:56). We did a new technical part up by Lisa Falls, which was fun even though I walked a lot of it this time. I think I'll be able to take a few spots next time. The fall color were gorgeous!

...especially once the sun hit the leaves!

I made it up the rocky area after the tree branch that goes over the path, my first time doing that going up! Got a back massage at massage Envy which was nice, my shoulders are super tight. Reached a new low with weight today after the ride. yay. 

Saturday - 

No comments:

Post a Comment