Monday, October 12, 2020

Oct 12 - 17

Monday - warm up, three 30 sec sprints on treadmill with 2 min active recovery after each, stretch. I did a few handstands against the wall tonight too, doing them with left foot forward is natural for me, so I wanted to do it right foot forward too, took me about 20 tries to get it the first time, then about 5 tries, then 2

Tuesday - handstands, walk to bus stop, I'm a little sore from yesterday
Wednesday - stretching and handstands, quick bike ride
Thursday - handstand with each leg forward
Friday - 2 min warm up, then 7 min workout with 180s, high knees, and plank to dog, active recovery was palm twist, toy soldier, and T ups. ...and then I did handstands, and I got up the first time with my left leg forward, and on my second try with my right foot!! Yay! I held them for just 20 seconds, so the next thing will be to try and hold the handstand for longer
Saturday - handstands, two bike rides down the canyon and home

No comments:

Post a Comment