Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Nov 30 - Dec 5

Monday - Cize Crazy 8s, my diet has been way off. Need to kick it in gear
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks - 1 min each in rotations. Ready to hit reset with diet.
Wednesday - Diet back on track, ate perfectly. No exercise tough - just trying to focus on diet
Thursday - ate perfectly, for exercise I just did a handstand and two head stands for as long as I could (about 30 secs each). I would do Cize, but over the weekend a bunch of kids messed up my exercise area, so now it's covered in legos. When I tried to do it upstairs I was getting irritated with my older kids (Hyrum and Mel) commenting how weird it was. They weren't trying to offend but I can't do it around them anymore, except for Wesley, he likes to do it with me, he's my dancing buddy.
Friday - Ate perfectly. For exercise did six 10 second let downs (as opposed to "pull ups")
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment