Saturday, December 19, 2015

Dec 14 - 19

Monday - sick. Lots of snow this morning. After clearing off our crazy huge driveway I decided to take the rest of the day easy.
Tuesday - sick. Cleared off snow again, that was about it for my workout.
Wednesday - 3 minute center plank. 30 second sides.
Thursday - two more days of school then we can take a break and try to get back on track. Feeling better, still have a cough. no workout.
Friday - no workout, ate junk. :(
Saturday - Hasn't been a good week. I did make a resolve to never by junkfood again. Going to stick to the fresh produce isle. Cause really, junk food and candy and chocolate just appear around here, it doesn't need any help from me to get into our home. With all the birthdays and holidays, it would be nice if candy and desserts really were a once in a while treat instead of a two or three times a day occurrence. It's just too much! No more. I've told the kids no chocolate kisses in their stockings this year, and yet somehow I'm sure they'll get plenty of junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment