Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Oct 19 - 24 (Owen is 12 weeks)

Monday - Owen is 12 weeks today. 12 weeks - seems like a good time to start a 12 week program, hmmm, I'll look into that. Today I ate perfectly again, yay. For exercise today - get this: I held a center plank for 3 minutes! I haven't done that since back in the Kristi Approved days of 2010. I thought it was crazy then, still do, but I was able to do it! I was dying and it rocked my hips to the ligaments, but felt pretty empowered afterwards. Then did side planks for as long as I could - 30 seconds, on right, 45 on left, then did each side again to complete 60 seconds total.
Tuesday - ate perfectly. 2.5 mile walk/jog outside, lovely rainbow! tmi, had major time in the bathroom last night and this morning from the cup of wheat berries I've started to have daily - first serving Sunday, then yesterday and it is definitely a digestive cleanser. Witch hazel is my current bff.
Wednesday - ate perfectly, no workout (it's our typical busy Wednesday)
Thursday - 2 mile jog outside (6 laps around block)
Friday - ate almost perfectly, 3:17 center plank, side planks for 35 and 45 seconds
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment