Monday, October 12, 2015

Oct 12 - 17 (Owen is 11 weeks)

Monday - Owen is 11 weeks today, he's getting big. Ate a few PB Snickers... I'm not in the zone! How can I get back? C'mon Tiff. Did 2 laps around the block to try and repent - 2:30 at my best sprint (throat hurt after and was coughing a lot) and 3:00 at a jog pace. Then 12 minutes of planks
Tuesday - Ate perfect today - Haven't done great the past 4 days. But back on it. (started a personal fast after lunch.) Did 100 Romanian Deadlifts and 6 pull up hangs for 10 seconds each (before I try to do pull ups I thought I should start by trying to help my hands be able to grip the bar to hold me!)
Wednesday - Ate perfect. No workout - was going to do it after the kids were home from school but a trip to the ER for stitches threw off the evening of an already busy Wednesday night.
Thursday - ate perfect, no exercise
Friday - ate perfect, no exercise
Saturday - ate perfect, 3 mile walk/jog outside this morning, Have lost 15 pounds since I started Sep 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment