Monday, November 2, 2020

Nov 2 - 7

Monday - warm up, 7 min with high knees, I ate increasingly pure today - no halloween candy or junk! And I did eat brocooli, cauliflower, and vegan chili, yay, go me. 

Tuesday - 50 second left leg forward handstand, I got up the first try! Then 12 min workout - warm up, 10 min (treadmill sprint, high knees, sprint, jump lunges, then cool down. 
Wednesday - warm up, 10 min with max effort of jump tucks, 180s, footloose, and a treadmill sprint. one right leg 49 second handstand, got up after like 6 tries, I ate awesome today, SANE supplements arrived, started taking with my dinner meal
Thursday - 12 min workout, max efforts were treadmill sprint, high knees, 180s, and jump lunges, stretch
Friday - left foot handstand, got up first try (I do it against a wall) held for 50 seconds
Saturday - right foot handstand, got up on my 3rd try, held for 52 seconds. Also did raking.

Sunday - 

No comments:

Post a Comment